Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Painful friday and Sat

Because I got 2 very painful cut from my new pair of heels....Oh my....i cant wear closed up shoes and even heel with strap across....

show you can....not very gory la...

this one is with plaster


this one after i took out the plaster to air it....painful man while taking out


See the SKIN on the right!!!

Erm sorry peeps....now for the food pictures....

Gabbie and I went to Changing Appetites yesterday at Marina Square....food not bad but a little too oily....

Gabbie had strimp burger



I had Parmasen Fish and Chips.....very oily at the base...the cheese is inside the fish...


Choco Brownie with villania ice-cream in the centre.....not bad....the whip cream got eaten by Gabbie before i can take the pic...


That's all for now!

Signing off with my Harmony Bear!...special edition one....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home