Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Monday, April 03, 2006

My Buddy's birthday

On sat i took a few hours off from my project to have a quiet dinner with my buddy junfong, his galfren and my besties....but photos of the dinner are all with him so can't post yet....

I'll just post us...

Junfong, Sammie, Mingli and me...



Three of us....me, Sammie and Mingli....so long din take picture but the mo qi is still there....

Do we look like we are in another country...haha....

Todae is sunday, and was rushing for my dear life for my project again....this is going to go on for one more week and im done....i've got to bear with it...

Just watched the Campus Superstar juz now....Oh my god!....it was the first time that i watch this singing competition and i went all out for Zhi Yang....he really did his thing man.....satisfied with the results....

I can't help but put his pic into my blog....hahah



Okie for now...im continuing my project now!....byez~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home