Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Friday, April 14, 2006

There will be a Stand Still

Please pardon me for my abrupt break of posts and food entries.....it has been a really rough month since end of March and starting of April to this date.....im in between the transitional period of handling numerous jobs like studies, work, dad's work, projects......i have deadlines to meet at work ( where i got hell of a time with my boss), projects (3 deadlines being 1 week of each other & considering a sleeping partner for 1 of the subject!!), dad's work (slog thru the nite after classes and work after i get home), and now struggling to keep awake to prepare for my exams in another 1 weeks' time.....

Therefore i declare to take a break from blogging till after my exams.....slog now and play later.!...that's my goal for now....yeah~!!....so REMEMBER to come back here after May 3, okay!!!

some back dated pics from my buddy's birthday dinner....


im holding a cup cup made out of chocolate....taken from junfong's bd cake...haha


and someone gotta distroy it...


and someone gotta disturb me when im tryin to take a nice pic....


and finally myself....


and myself again....i love myself....hahah....


Last but not least.....my buddy is one lucky guy....*grins*....



Though i say i may not post....but do come back to check in once in a while....i may have little updates k!...

Wish me luck for my exams....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home