Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Face

Just finished going through all the chapters for taxation and now taking a short break. Have planned that tomorrow nite will be practicing on computations. Hopefully im on the right track.

Plaited my hair to work todae and when i let it down just now, suddenly just strike me to take some pictures as i imagine myself having permed hair.....was comtemplating for a year whether to get my hair permed....(which lucky i did not!!)


Uber messy




I'm a Pig.

Okay, enough of me to scare you away.

Should I try a perm?....Hmmm~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home