Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Monday, April 17, 2006

A quick drop-by

yesterday was Easter Sunday....but spent it quiet....since my dad had his ching ming...me and my mum celebrate easter....so after church we went over to my aunt's place to have lunch....which another motive was to bake my long-awaited brownie coz i dun have an oven at home....

after lunch, we savour on Secret Receip's apple cheese cake....have to eat it warm....


after finishing the cake...so happy....wanted to start baking...

preparations....



helping my aunt with the tracing paper and took out the baking container....

then was goin to open the box to mix the power.....my aunt realised that she doesn't have the beater/mixer...whatever you call....and therefore we can't bake...haiz~!!!...super sad...





so i got to wait till my aunt get that 'machine' then can do....

and i went home sad!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home