Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Thursday, May 25, 2006

2 celebrations

Took a day off today and spend it with Gabbie....it's his 23rd birthday today.....Todae we are goin to celebrate his birthday and our 2nd Anniversary(actual date is 29 but we cant meet on that day)....yeah~!!....this morning i had a great SHOCK!!!....woke up and heard a loud bang on the door...got a real surprise from Gabbie.....he sent me roses!!!!24 stalks.....1 for each month that we are together....was so touched.....


i started the day at Mac to have my breakfast while waiting for Gabbie to finish his lesson....then meet him at Cine to get the movie tix for XMen 3.....the show was alrite but was really funny at some parts...den at Cineleisure i got another shock.....Gabbie bought my Ipod Nano for me with all the accessories...I went..."Ohhhhhh Myyyyyy Gooooooddddd!!!".....and i stunned there....


We have lunch at Sun & Moon at Wheelock place....the food there not bad....

while waiting for the food....



force Gabbie to take pictures....hahah....

Gabbie had beef set....



I had chicken teriyaki set....


Then dinner we had it at Pasta Cafe at Taka


Gabbie had crayfish pasta and me salmon pasta with salom roe

Dessert: our usual Blueberry Desire



After that we juz chatted.....and left for home......was a nice day spent together.....quality time which we so long seldom have....

Juz To end off.....

our couple rings....


our reflections...


and finally me....


wore my new wedges todae and my feet and aching like sh*t!!!....never wear so high before.....i gonna rest now....so tired....

~~Happy Birthday Gabbie!!!!~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home