Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A good WorkOut!

Finally done with all my washings....last night actually wanted to blog but blogger went down on me.....so.....yeah.....couldn't blog....

Yesterday evening i remembered that i gotta pay my HP bill so at knock off time when down to the AXN machine.....when i was goin up back to office i passed by Fond Hugs and saw a top.....couldn't resist it and went in to try....and it was the first time i bought what i first tried on....normally i'll go:"Hmmmm, should i or should i not?.....worth anot....ex anot.....???"....but no...yesterday i juz went:"okay, can you get a new piece for me...!".....

my loot yesterday....


cost: $29.90

Hmmm.....quite happy though....

And todae i finally went for my yoga lesson....unlike previous times i always just book and cancel in the end....today i booked and went for lesson....almost reached there late coz of waiting of the bus at my work place....reached 15 mins before class start.....wanting to take some pictures but i was panting for dear life and after lesson i was so tired...nevermind pictures from here.....Gabbie came to meet me after my lesson for dinner....which is so nice....

Anyway i collected my card today.....happy...



I predict that my body will ache like mad tml.....my legs are so tired now....gonna head to my beddie now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home