Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Unexplainable weekend

My this weekend seem to pass by so quickly that i can't believe that tomorrow is Monday yet again....

Friday after work meet up with Wendy and Raymond for dinner....after that we have a game of pool and arcade games....it seems we are in secondary school again...i forgot to bring my cam so missed lots of pics here

Saturday morning woke up early for my cousin's wedding held at city harvest church....i din bother to take any pics as i think i needn't do that...but the area was big for a place or worship....it was like 1/4 of a indoor stadium.....lots of money put into it with high tech things....

this is wat i wore....



didn't take any pics in the evening coz i was too tired and lazy....hahah....

And today, meet Gabbie for a movie....i wanted to catch Take the Lead and so he accompany me...


quite a nice movie......any dancing movie will attracts me.....nothing compares to my love for dancing....

den we had chocolate cake with ice-cream from the projectshop cafe....

not as good as the first time we ate it.....but we enjoyed the time spent together.....

That's all for my weekend....hope more interesting things will come my way.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home