Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Twist of Events

I was expecting a fun-filled friday.....moreover it's a public holiday where i got to rest and go out with Gabbie the whole day....everything was planned out when i got this freaking tempertaure....actually before i head out i already felt a little unwell but i took panadol and was alrite.....so i went forth with my plans.....who knows after the movie my temperature went up and Gabbie gotta run over to Taka to get medicine for me as it was raining outside and we are stuck in cine....Oh my!!!...i felt so terrible....i was cold and stuff....not to talk about the movie that we watched.....super super stupid....we watched Bewitching Attraction thinking was a sex comedy but ended up it was a freaking NO STORYLINE movie.....i never want to watch korean movies ever!!....

so after taking the medicine i felt better so we went shopping....and towards the later part of the evening my temperature went up again.....so Gabbie sent me home and watched me take my medicine first as my parents wasn't home (and i was proned to fainting, i hate it...)....and i slept.....thinking i would get better....but NO....saturday morning woke up with a temperature again and a painful throat!....so i get my act together and see a doctor....Doc said:"went out the whole day, huh?....open your mouth let me check.....hmmm very bad throat infection ah!....rem don't eat curry and drink lotz of water!!..."....i nodded my head....was actually goin to bring my mum out for mother's day dinner.....and i spoiled everything....slept the whole day and also today.....what a great surprise to my mum....gonna compensate her!!......

look at the silly, awful me..... :-(



we went to Spaggedies at paragon for dinner on friday evening where i ate my deadly soft shell crab pasta!...hmph~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home