Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sad

Yesterday Gabbie went to cancel our cruise tickets and im the cause of it....i couldn't persuade my parents....and i even quarrelled with them to allow me to go....telling them that i'll take care and stuff.....but it's of no use....left Wendy and Raymond to go on the cruise themselves.....sobz!!!...

Anyways, yesterday acompanied my mum to change her flats at orchard....and i got myself a pair of wedges from Itti & Otto





And i had nothing better to do, went to try out how to post video....decided to post a video of my aunt's dog, Spy.....





Till more post....byeeeeee!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home