Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Monday, May 29, 2006

2 Years of Happiness

Today marks the 2 years of friendship and companionship of Gabbie and me.....I just can't enough words to thank him for all that he has done for me.....
for bearing my weaknesses
for bearing my tantrums
for bearing my unreasonableness
for bearing my monthly mood swings (can be real bad at times)
for giving in to me
for making me feel so loved and cared for
for never failing to send me home no matter how late
for giving me surprises and making me smile

Baby, i really treasure all these....and i don't wish to change myself not for the worst but to grow to be even more mature and be more understandable to you......i know we've been through a lot these 2 years.....and i know we can continue to walk through this journey together as long as we have faith....

God will lead us the way!...

Happy 2nd Anniversary, Dearie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home