Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Friday, June 02, 2006

B.L.U.R.R.R.E.D

I paused and look at the computer screen for awhile before i starting typing today's entry....the past two days seem like i've been on a roller coaster ride....a very long roller coast with "exciting" twist and turns.....i've decided to join my client's company but i wasn't happy with the minimal pay increase that he give me and i still gotta have a 3 month probationary period.....all these have been harping in my mind and i keep asking myself if i've made the wrong choice.....He said that he'll revise my remuneration after 3 months.....Oh man!!!.....3 mths is a long time....i decided to stay on because he says he'll be flexible when my school starts.....but i'll be anticipating a more stressful job scope......but i think i shall leave it in the hands of God and see what's install for me....

Today i received my copy of the Introductory Edition of 'Our Daily Bread'....gonna start reading after i finish this entry.....

Had a quick dinner with wendy and raymond just now....they were so nice to come over to suntec as i couldn't leave the office on the dot....We had our fill at Siam Kitchen....not too bad the food.....no pictures coz im too tired....

Tomorrow gotta go to work....so im gonna rest early....

Peeps!!!....im gonna need moral support from you guys again.....and too all those who i said i gonna meet you guys after my exams, im so sorry that i couldn't find time again coz after my exams went back to work and still rushing for deadlines.....Oh gosh when will i ever have a break???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home