Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Saturday, April 21, 2007

What ought to do

Didn't manage to wake up early as planned but did some household chores.....suddenly a thought came thru my mind....."time passes so fast that it waits for no man~~"......and i told myself that i gotta get my butt on things that i kept sitting on.

I want to follow a motto: "Live today like there's no tomorrow!".....similar to a saying: "Do what you can today, as you do not know what tomorrow brings."

Stuffs which i ought to do after the exams are over:-

1) Clear my room, make it more spacious (stop lying things around!!!!)

2) Pack my unwanted clothes to the salvation army (more shopping?....hee hee)

3) Attend yoga class at least 2-3 times per week. (Hard but i'm sure i can do it!)

4) Get back on my piano. (can't let the Grade 8 certificate go wasted.)

5) Check in to the dentist. (took off my braces in Sec 2 but was lazy to wear my retainer, and my teeth shifted, gosh~!)

6) Go for a hair cut, and steaming (my hair has grown into a messy heap of forest.)

7) Mani and Pedi session. (missed it lots)

8) Tentatively, these are the few must-dos.

One of my acquisition this week!

Yay, it's wetseal again. *hides*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home